How do I register my marketplace?
If you're using PayPal for Marketplaces, you must register your marketplace with PayPal. To do so, begin by creating a PayPal app to obtain the required access token. Here’s how:
- Log in to PayPal Developer.
- Click the My Apps & Credentials link.
- Click Create App in the REST API section.
- Enter an App Name and then choose the Sandbox account email that the app will be attached to.
- Click Create App.
- Review and if necessary edit the app details.
- Click Save.
Here's how to get the access token:
- Make a /token< call with your app’s OAuth client_id and secret keys for the basic authentication values. In the request body, set grant_type to client_credentials.
- Run the command. PayPal generates and returns an access token.
Sample access token request
curl –v https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/v1/oauth2/token \ -H "Accept: application/json" \ -H "Accept-Language: en_US" \ -u "EOJ2S-Z60oN_le_KS1d75wsZ6y0SFdVsY9183IvxFyZp:EC1usMEUk8e9ihI7ZdXLF5cz6y0SFdVsY9183IvxFyZ p" -d "grant type=client_credentials"
You were logged out to help protect your account.