How do I integrate Payflow Pro (API Edition) with Volusion?
Here's how to integrate Payflow Pro (API Edition) with Volusion:
- Log in to your Volusion admin panel.
- Select Settings > Payment.
- Fill out the following fields on the Payment Gateway tab:
- Gateway Country - Select the country where your business is located.
- Gateway Name - Select Other.
- Enter the appropriate credentials in the following fields:
- Gateway Name - Type PayPal.
- (Custom) - Paste your PayPal API Username.
- Field 3 (Custom) - Leave this field blank.
- Field 4 (Custom) - Paste your PayPal API password.
Note: You must submit the API Certificate file to Volusion using a support ticket after completing the integration process (Step 7).
- Click Alternative Settings.
- Select your preferred capture method, then click Save.
- Click Save.
- Here's how to submit the API Certificate file to Volusion Support for inclusion to the store:
- Click Create Ticket (under My Support) to submit a support ticket, and attach your API Certificate.
- Within the Ticket Box, enter the following:
- Category Type - Select Support.
- Service - Select PayPal API Certificate Upload.
- Subject - Select PayPal API Certificate Upload.
- Description - Inform Volusion support that you want the attached PayPal API Certificate to be applied to the store.
- Click Attach a file and navigate to the location of the PayPal API Certificate file.
- Click Submit to send the support ticket. (This process can take a long time, depending on queue volume. If you see delays in activation, have a merchant call in after submitting the ticket.)
How do I request API Signature or Certificate credentials?
Advice and answers from the Volusion Team
You were logged out to help protect your account.