How do I manage my personal data and privacy settings on my PayPal account?
Here's how you can manage your personal data and privacy settings:
Here's how you can manage your personal data and privacy settings on the app:
- Tap your profile icon.
- Tap Data & privacy.
- Select an available feature and edit if needed.
Manage your Privacy Settings includes (but not limited to):
- Permissions you’ve given to keep track of the data and permissions you’re sharing with the apps and sites you use.
- Interest-based marketing – see offers and promotions based on your interest on and off PayPal.
Manage your Personal Data includes (but not limited to):
- Download your data to get a copy of your personal data
- Correct your data to change or update your personal information
- Delete your data/ close account ask us to delete your data, to do this, we’ll also need to close your account.
Please note that the above options are available under the Data & Privacy settings page only for personal and premier data subjects.
You can learn more about your privacy rights and the personal data we collect in the Privacy Statement.