What reporting options are available for PayPal for Partners?
PayPal for Partners provides three reports to help manage day-to-day operations and provide transaction-level insight.
- Payouts Reconciliation Report – Provides a detailed view of the activity on the marketplace platform. Helps with reconciliation of end-to-end money flow and transactions.
- Partner Fee Report – Provides a detailed view of the transactions affecting the partner fee account, and helps with reconciliation and management of revenue via partner fees.
- Marketplace Case Reconciliation Report – Supports case management processes by providing details about the cases that opened or closed withing the reporting time frame.
Before you as a partner can receive marketplace reports:
- PayPal must set up your access to our reporting scheduler and batch job scheduler. Contact your account manager or PayPal's Customer Service to sign up for this. You'll be notified via your primary email address when access has been granted and your reports have been scheduled to run.
- You must create an SFTP user account on the PayPal site. To learn how, see How do I access the SFTP server and retrieve my reports?
Reporting Setup Guide