How do I redeem Honey Gold to my PayPal account?
Some US Honey Members have the option to redeem Honey Gold for cash, using their PayPal account. If the options is available for you, here’s how to redeem your Honey Gold for cash:
- On the Honey Redemption Page, click the PayPal option.
- To receive your cash payment, your Honey account will need to be linked to a valid U.S. personal PayPal account, which must be in good standing. You can link your accounts on the Redemption Page.
To successfully link your accounts, you’ll need to make sure that the PayPal account you’re using to log in has your Honey account email as either the primary or an additional email address on the account. If your PayPal account doesn't already have your Honey email address listed, you can add your Honey email to your PayPal:
- Click the Settings icon, next to "Log out".
- Click the (+) Plus icon to the right of "Email".
- Enter your new email address and click Add Email.
After you add an email address to your PayPal account, we'll send you an email to confirm that you own the email address. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address.After you’ve added your Honey email to your PayPal account, return to the Honey Redemption Page to finish entering your PayPal credentials. Your accounts are now linked. From there, you can easily redeem your Honey Gold for a cash payment.
If there is a problem or error with the payment sent to your account with PayPal, please reach out directly to PayPal Customer Service here. For all other issues related to your Honey Gold redemption, you can reach out to Honey's Member Experience team.