How do I pay for my Gumtree purchases using PayPal?
To use PayPal to pay for your purchases on Gumtree:
- Link your PayPal account to your Gumtree account. You'll see a green tick next to the PayPal logo on your Gumtree app once you've successfully linked your accounts.
- Chat with your seller in the Gumtree app about the listing that you are interested in. In the messenger screen you can see whether the seller accepts PayPal.
- Meet up with your seller and confirm the sale in person.
- When you've agreed to the sale, the seller will request the payment in the Gumtree app.
- You can then review the payment request information in the Gumtree app and choose your preferred payment method.
- Once you've confirmed the payment, the money will appear in the seller's PayPal account.