Is my transaction eligible for PayPal Seller Protection? How can I check?
To be eligible for PayPal Seller Protection, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a PayPal account registered in one of the APAC countries included under PayPal’s Seller Protection.
- The item must be a physical, tangible good that can be shipped (except motor vehicles).
- The transaction must be paid for in a single payment from one PayPal account.
- The item must be shipped to the shipping address stated on the "Transaction Details" page.
- Follow PayPal’s postage requirements.
- The transaction must be marked by PayPal as eligible or partially eligible for Seller Protection on your account "Transaction Details" page.
- You must respond to PayPal's requests for documentation (including the postage requirements) and other information in a timely manner.
- Your eligibility is not suspended.
To check if your transaction is eligible for Seller Protection, go to your Activity, and then click on the transaction to see details.
For the complete requirements of Seller Protection, please view our User Agreement.