How do I withdraw money from my PayPal account to my bank account?
Once you have linked your bank account, you can withdraw money to that bank account.
To withdraw money to your bank account:
- Go to Wallet.
- Click Transfer money.
- Select where you're transferring the money from, and then select the bank account.
- Choose an amount you want to transfer.
- Click Continue.
- Review your request, and then click Transfer.
Note: Before withdrawing funds we may ask you to complete your identity verification.
To withdraw money to your bank account using your PayPal app:
- Tap your PayPal balance.
- Tap Withdraw Money.
- A transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take longer depending on your bank’s clearing process.
- We only support transfers in local currency.
- Some banks may charge fees for electronic funds transfers. Please contact your bank directly for more information.