How do I add users to my PayPal account?
Manage Users is only available to customers with a Business account.
You can use your PayPal Business account to add users to your account, create multiple logins and access levels, and assign specific privileges so your employees can complete tasks for you. This PayPal feature lets you give PayPal account access to up to 200 employees, each with a unique login ID and level of authority.
If you have a Business account, here's how you can add users to your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the Business Profile icon near the top of the page.
- Click Profile and settings.
- Click My settings.
- Click Get started in the Manage users section.
- Click Add User
- Provide the users information and click Save.