How do I escalate a dispute to a claim?
Here’s how you can escalate a dispute to a claim:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre at the bottom left of the page.
- Locate your case and click View in the action column.
- Select End communication and escalate, and click Continue.
- Complete the form.
- Click Escalate to a Claim.
You can escalate to a claim any time within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. A dispute will automatically close if it isn’t escalated to a claim within 20 days. Closed disputes cannot be reopened or escalated to a claim.
You were logged out to help protect your account.