What are the fees for sending money or receiving money?
The fees for sending and receiving money depend on the type of payment:
- PayPal doesn't charge a fee when you make a purchase.
- PayPal charges a fee per transaction if you receive money for goods or services (such as from selling an item on eBay).
- It is free to send money locally from your PayPal balance or a bank account.
- PayPal doesn't charge a fee to receive money from friends or family when they send the money using only their PayPal balance or their bank account, or a combination of both.
- PayPal charges a fee when the money is sent from a debit or credit card or PayPal Credit.
PayPal charges a fee for foreign exchange and cross-border transactions.
You can refer to the Fees and Charges statement for more information.
You were logged out to help protect your account.