When will the hold on my eBay payment be released?
Funds received into your PayPal account from sales through eBay.com, eBay.ca or eBay.cafr may be held for up to 21 days if you are yet to meet the selling standards required by these eBay sites, as well as PayPal’s own risk standards.
To help get your funds sooner, ship the item as soon as possible:
- Ship directly using eBay’s integrated shipping carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx) and manually enter your tracking information on the eBay website. Your funds will be available approximately three days after PayPal receives confirmation from eBay that the order was delivered.
- Post the item to your buyer and mark it as shipped on eBay. Your funds will be available approximately seven days after the latest estimated delivery date listed on the eBay website.
- We can only confirm delivery if you upload an online tracking number on PayPal or eBay.
- While your payment is unavailable to you, it will be in your pending balance in your PayPal account.
- Once your payment is available to you, we will send you an email.
- You can log in to your PayPal account any time to view the status of your payments.
You were logged out to help protect your account.