How do I get paid for my Gumtree sales using PayPal?
Here's how you can receive payments for your Gumtree sales using PayPal:
- In the Gumtree app, link your PayPal account to your Gumtree account. You'll see a green tick next to the PayPal logo once you've successfully linked your accounts.
- Chat with your buyer within the Gumtree app about the listing they are interested in. From the Gumtree messenger screen, buyers can see that you accept PayPal.
- Meet up and confirm the sales in person. Have your mobile ready to request the payment in just a few taps.
- When you've agreed to the sale, enter the specific amount and request the payment in the Gumtree app.
- Once your buyer has reviewed and confirmed the transaction, the money will appear in your PayPal account. A transaction fee will be taken from the amount you receive.
You were logged out to help protect your account.