What type of postage proof should I submit to PayPal under Seller Protection?
To qualify for PayPal Seller Protection, you may need to submit the following postage document to us according to the nature of your case:
- For an unauthorised transaction, proof of shipment is required
- For items not received, proof of shipment is required.
Proof of Shipment is an online or physical documentation from a shipping company which should have the following information:
- Status of ‘shipped’ (or equivalent) and the date of postage
- The recipient’s name and address must match those shown on the ‘Transaction Details’ page
- The sender’s name and address must match your name and address
- Online tracking information showing status of shipment
You were logged out to help protect your account.