How do I change my password?
If you know your current password, you can change it from your PayPal account profile page. Here's how:
- Go to your Settings .
- Click Security.
- Click Edit next to "Password".
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password.
- Click Change Password.
If you do not know your current password, you can create a new password by confirming your identity. Here's how:
- Go to www.paypal.com/au.
- Click Log In at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Having trouble logging in?.
- Enter the email address that you registered in your PayPal account and the security code shown, and click Continue.
- Select your preferred option to confirm your account ownership, and click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
You were logged out to help protect your account.