What does the status of my PayPal payments mean?
Here are some definitions to help you understand the status of a payment:
- Payments received: The eCheque you received has cleared and the funds are in your account. (An eCheque is an electronic payment funded by the sender's bank account.)
- Adding funds from your bank account: The transfer is complete and the funds are in your account.
- Payments received: The transaction is complete and the funds are in your account.
- Payments sent: The recipient received your payment.
- Subscriptions: All payments for this subscription are complete.
- Withdrawals to your bank account: The funds have been transferred and should be in your bank account within a few business days.
- Adding funds from your bank account: Your bank transfer is in progress. The funds will appear in your PayPal account once it is processed.
- Money requests: This money request is unpaid.
- If you sent the money request, you can edit, send a reminder or cancel the request.
- If you received the money request, you can choose whether or not you pay.
- Withdrawals to your bank account: Your withdrawal of funds to your bank account is in progress. The funds will appear in your bank account once it is processed.
- Money requests: This request was cancelled by you or the sender.
- Payments sent: You cancelled this payment, and so the money was returned to your account.
- Subscriptions: The subscription was cancelled and no more payments will be made.
You were logged out to help protect your account.