How do PayPal vouchers work and how do I use them?
To redeem a voucher, enter the voucher's redemption code when you’re paying for an eBay item using PayPal. Follow the steps to apply your code and complete the purchase. You can only use 1 voucher per purchase.
Just make sure:
- You added your eBay email address to your PayPal account.
- The seller accepts PayPal.
- The eBay item is eligible for the discount.
- You pay for the item within 10 days of winning it.
If the payment in which you used your voucher appears as declined or reversed, you'll receive a refund for the total amount you spent minus the amount of the voucher.
If the voucher has expired:
- We can’t issue any credit.
- We can’t reset the voucher
- You can view the refund policy under the terms and conditions of all vouchers.
Sellers can't issue partial refunds on payments involving the use of a voucher. If a refund is agreed upon between you and the seller, they'll need to issue a refund to you by sending money.
Was this article helpful?