How do I view and download statements and reports?
To view and download statements and reports on the web:
- Go to Activity.
- Click the download button.
- Click Custom.
- Click Activity download under "Reports."
- Select the transaction type, date range, and file format.
- Click Customize report fields and select the fields you want to include in your report.
- Click Create Report.
- When the report is ready, click Download.
To view your running balance, select "Balance affecting" under "Transaction type." Your running account balance is shown in the "Balance" column
Here's how to download your monthly statement:
You can download a report of your transaction activity for up to the past 7 years into PDF, Quicken, QuickBooks, or as a CSV or TAB file.
Here's how to filter an Excel Spreadsheet:
- Click the row with all of the subjects ("Date", "Time", "Name", etc.). Click the number to highlight the entire row.
- Click Data at the top of the Excel window.
- Click Filter, under "Data".
- There is an arrow on each row. If you click it there is a drop down with checked boxes. (If you uncheck boxes it will allow you to filter out what you do not need.)
- Click the box directly below the last fee/ tax/ shipping amount to get the total amount of fees.
- Go to the top of the spreadsheet and hold the Shift button and then click the first amount in the column.
- Click Formulas at the top of the Excel window.
- Click AutoSum. All of the columns will be added together and show the total amount in the box under the last fee amount.
- When downloading a large History Log, you may experience a delay. Depending on the server load, download logs can take up to 5 business days to generate. We will email you when your file is ready to be downloaded.
- We save the last 3 most recently completed, large History Log files.
- Small logs are downloaded immediately and are not saved.
- You can download Comma Delimited files as Excel Spreadsheets and Tab Delimited files as .txt documents.
- If you use QuickBooks, go to https://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/default.aspx for instructions on how to download your transaction history directly into QuickBooks.