/webapps/mpp/ua/code-of-conduct-complaintswebapps/mpp/ua/code-of-conduct-complaintsLegal Agreements for PayPal Services
Legal Agreements for PayPal Services
These legal agreements apply to users in Canada. To view agreements for a different country or region, select from the list below.
For All Users
For Merchants and Businesses
- PayPal Custom Card Fields and Virtual Terminal Agreement
- Commercial Entity Agreement
- PayPal Website Payments Standard Agreement for Enhanced Recurring Payments
- PayPal Here™ Agreement
- PayPal.Me Terms and Conditions
- Complaints relating to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry
- PayPal Alternative Payment Methods Agreement
- PayPal Platform Seller Agreement
All PayPal users must read and agree to the agreements in the column titled “Agreements for All Users.” In addition, if you are using any of the services listed in the other columns, you must read and agree to the applicable agreement(s). The legal agreements and policies above provide the terms and conditions related to the specific services that PayPal offers.